AYAN InfoTech is looking for SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: SSRS - SQL Server Reporting Services Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Design, develop, test, tune, and implement ETL processes, SSRS Reports, SQL queries, stored procedures;
- Design, create and test SQL reports using SSRS
- Validate report functionality with required stakeholders.
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
- Microsoft Reporting Services 2012/2014/2016 Development Environments
- Working with customers through a customer advocate to develop new report requirements, changes to existing reports, and identify reporting errors
- Collaborate with internal QA on customer acceptance testing
- Research and facilitate resolutions of support or production related ETL database development issues and SSRS report issues
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to ETL, database and report development standards, templates, and processes
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.