AYAN InfoTech is looking for Storage Automation Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Storage Automation Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Preferably Azure Devops).
- Strong technical disposition for cloud infrastructure, observability, and performance management.
- Integration with ITSM tools (ServiceNow Azure PaaS Services - Service Bus, Logic Apps End to end automation for infra setup Azure Functions basic tasks.
- Implementing and maintaining service integrations, frameworks, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, monitoring tools, DevOps and cloud services
- Polyglot software engineering or in-depth automation and scripting experience
- In-depth IaC and automation scripting experience, including Ansible and Terraform (Must have)
- Experience with Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, Confluence, JIRA
- Solid experience and demonstrated understanding of public cloud domains (Preferably Azure and or GCP).
- Develop IaC pipelines - to automate provisioning of Storage Accounts, NFS & SMB fileshares across Azure/GCP Files and Azure NetApp Files.
- Develop IaCpipelines - to automate the deployment of agents across Azure Subscriptions/GCP Projects.
- Create coderepos, conduct workshops/demonstrate IaC to stakeholders. ·
- Create a production ready Operational Runbook based on the WoW template, by gathering requirements, conducting reviews and incorporating feedback.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ITIL knowledge share and commitment to professional documentation
- Able to mentor and develop team members and be open to mentoring
- Certification in Azure, Azure Devops, GCP Cloud Engineer/Architect/Devops is preferred
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.