AYAN InfoTech is looking for a Systems Engineer to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Role: Systems Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Required Skills and Experience:
A skilled Systems Engineer is needed to join a high performing team in Banking Platform within the Banking & Wealth Technology division. Your role is to build and improve observability capabilities for the Bank in support of key strategic initiatives. You will be an active contributor to the implementation of centralised observability and be familiar with systems administration, visualisation and cloud applications. Your passion for delivering quality software will be rewarded, as will your contribution of fresh ideas to continuously improve our way of working.
- Highly proficient in the implementation of technologies that support centralised observability.
- Prioritize and drive automation in feature delivery.
- Embed a DevOps mindset and practices within the team.
- Foster a safe, innovative and results driven culture.
- Identify technical improvements that will benefit the business.
- Participate in and support the rollout of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure solutions meet requirements and deliverables as specified.
- Utilise agile principles and practices in everything that you do.
Contact - 02 9412 4178 for more information. We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this position and we thank you in advance.