Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for a Talend Technical Manager and a Talend Developer to take up an initial 6-month contract in Sydney. I need these resources for ongoing project work within an enterprise-level environment working with a highly efficient and capable delivery team.
Find the job details for Talend SME, Technical Manager below;
- Strong foundation in data warehousing concepts and dimensional data modelling
- Experience in creating technical design and implementing ETL, ELT and Data Warehousing solutions with Talend
- Experience in design and development of ETL jobs based on requirements and data mappings from source to EDW and Data marts
- Experience on these Talend Modules - Administration Console, Management Console, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Catalog and Big Data Frameworks
- Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume
- Data Loads
- Experience with batch job scheduling and identifying data/job dependencies
- Experience in performing data collection, cleansing, transformation and loading into EDW and Data Marts
- Strong knowledge of data manipulation languages such as SQL and other DB technologies necessary to build and maintain complex queries and data pipelines
- Understanding of goals and risks associated with technical and business requirements and align data solutions accordingly
- Understanding of other aspects of data management such as data governance, metadata management, archival, data lifecycle management
- Good analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired.
- Excellent communications skills to include fluency in English - both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to coach, mentor, and train other team members
I am in a position to offer a highly competitive rate relevant to experience. There is also a strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794