Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Technical Architect for a Contract in Geelong
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Technical Architect
Duration (6 Months)
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- This Technical Architect position is responsible for the infrastructure and technology architecture required to support business solutions. In consultation with other technical and solution architects, responsible for the business application and functional aspects, this position will focus on technical design and deployment of solutions on the right technology, in the right way to meet the non-functional and functional requirements.
- This role is required to deliver system changes across a broad range of projects so must work as part of the team to understand the overall objectives and priorities. The architect must have extensive experience with all aspects of infrastructure, security, and delivering projects in enterprise environments.
- This position provides technology and infrastructure leadership to the program, responsible for facilitating technical decisions, developing delivery plans and concisely describing the technical aspects of the architecture.
- This position also has a governance role to ensure solutions align to the enterprise technology architecture or new technologies are introduced with due consideration.
- This is an initial six month engagement with potential for further extensions. The ideal candidate would also have some Solution Architecture capability.
- Provides organisational leadership and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of technical knowledge in the organisation.
- Manage the architecture process and deliver the Technical Architecture artefacts for projects.
- Work with other Technical / Solution Architects and project stakeholders to understand drivers, objectives and requirements of solutions and design the platforms to host the functional components and meet the objectives and non-functional requirements.
- Provide technical leadership in project teams and take ownership of identifying the technical options and the outcomes of a collaborative decision making process.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance during build, test and deployment of solutions.
- Provide architecture and design of pre-production environments that support efficient development and test activities
- Be a key contributor to the development of project and program delivery plans and schedules by consulting with project management and delivery teams.
- Providing input and governance over the test strategy, plans and execution to validate solutions.
- Proactively build a thorough understanding of enterprise technologies and a good working relationship with the technology and operational teams.
- Proactively build a thorough understanding of the overall program objectives and plans to align technology plans and priorities
- Proactively identify and drive continuous improvement in the technologies, delivery methodology and operations supporting TAC systems.
- Demonstrated experience with identity and access management (e.g. Single Sign-On implementation) and Firewall rule definition.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering architecture artefacts and outcomes to time and budget.
- High level verbal and written communications skills targeted at a diverse audience with emphasis on ability to influence and negotiate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated achievements in technology and infrastructure architecture and design in senior roles working in complex enterprise environments.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of all technologies and infrastructure that support enterprise business solutions with in depth knowledge in a number of technical domains.
- Demonstrated understanding of ITSS's technologies including IBM WebSphere application and integration platforms, Oracle RDMS, VMware ESX, RHEL and Windows, Azure, NetApp storage, F5 Load Balancers, firewalls and IP networking.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of application, integration and security technologies and associated architecture patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and customers at various levels in an organisation, and contribute at a senior level within a large cross-functional technical team.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise conflicting tasks to deliver practical workable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and applying new and emerging technologies and trends, including cloud solutions within a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse issues, solve problems and make decisions by applying sound architectural judgement, including the implications of proposed solutions on networks and infrastructure.
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.