Ayan Infotech are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for one of our clients for a contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Sydney (CBD)
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Translate business requirements into technical specification including data models and functionality of end user apps (e.g. Business Intelligence solutions).
- Identify gaps in current availability of data to delivery solution and propose recommendations to address these including new definitions, metrics, dimensions or metadata.
- Work with different teams to identify future data needs to deliver target state or models as per customer needs.
- Conduct investigative work to identify appropriate and practical solutions which meet the needs of the business, align to enterprise standards, and ensure that the team can deliver outcomes.
- Ensure technical specifications communicate user requirements in technical terms for submission to development teams.
- Interpret and translate analysis results into quality technical specifications and or user stories that are insightful, clear and succinct.
- Develop a deep understanding of system functionality and design as well as target state outcomes to ensure that technical specifications are aligned, feasible, sustainable and scalable. managers to assist with defining their specific requirements and keep senior management fully informed on current and projected operational requirements and emerging issues
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.