Ayan Infotech has an exciting contract for a Senior Technical Business Analyst Parramatta NSW. Our client currently has multiple projects in its portfolio and requires an additional IT Business Analyst to work on meeting deliverables.
Role: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Parramatta NSW
Mode of Employment: +6 Months contact
A resource is required to join the Clients, Data and analytics, Enterprise Information Team to work as a technical business analyst to facilitate deep analysis of data, source system, business requirement and also be a bridge between technical resources, implementation partner and the business SME.
The resource will help collect the business requirements and provide the feasibility of the data and data availability from source systems that is in scope of Data and analytics Foundation Program. The Technical Business Analyst work closely with the Business SME, Data Modelers, Solution architects, Digital Business and DAF Project Management and delivery teams.
The initial activities are to look at the following areas:
- Business Analysis and Business requirements
- Source System Analysis
- Data Profiling and business requirements to data gap analysis
- Data Quality
- 5-7 years' experience in business and technical analysis work preferably in data and analytics project
- Strong understanding of business requirements and with focus on the data requirements or the data required to meet business requirements
- Hand on experience in dealing with multiple data sources, mapping of business to data requirements
- Prior experience in translating business requirements into data requirements in data and analytics projects
- Exposure or understanding of end to end data life cycle, data engineering and data modelling concepts.
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI Suite, Power BI and ETL/ELT technologies and its architecture.
Technical Skills required :
- Total 7-12 years' experience with 5-7 years' experience in working and business or tech analyst in data and analytics projects.
- Past experience of delivering following deliverables.
- Business Requirement specification
- Data or source system analysis
- Business requirement and data mapping
- Source to target mapping
- Data Quality issues/Gaps
- Hands on experience in working with testing team to resolve test defects
- Hands on experience in working with developers in clarifying the data gaps, data mappings and other data issues
- Proven experience in working with business to resolve and gaps in the business and data requirements to manage business expectations
- Exposure to utility industry
- Experienced or familiar with Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Experience in working with the data and analytics team to implement data platforms and solutions, build and process and data flows
Awareness of applications or system used in utilities sector for e.g. SAP CRM, ISU, S4, IICATS, Maximo, Geo spatial applications
Contact: 0279 040 995 for more details.