Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 12 month contract opportunity for a Technical Interface Manager in Sydney, CBD. This is a unique role where the focus is on Document Management Systems as the Technical Interface Manager will act as the interface and lead between IT and a project delivery team, to establish overarching systems and processes that will ensure collaboration across the lifecycle of major infrastructure projects, including facilitation of technical delivery and support, records management, project delivery, customer engagement and continual service improvements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with the contractors, implementation Group's and gather requirements based on construction lifecycle and reiterate this information to system configuration team to build workflows. You will be able to interpret policies and procedures and write concept documents.
- Manage the implementation, small system configuration designs, development of document collaboration systems on a major infrastructure projects, including management of data and information project records, to meet contractual requirements. The role supports and promotes the use of core collaboration platforms and is responsible for the management of systems, metadata, data and information of corporate and technical records, collaboration, automation, interoperability, mobility, education and data governance activities.
- Good stakeholder management skills and is a strong communicator who can, issue and escalation management, configuration management, project management, change management, contract interpretation and commercial management, solutions development and root cause analysis as required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or demonstrated relevant professional experience.
- High level demonstrated experience in using electronic document management system/s and understanding of corporate and technical record types.
- Ability to write well in order to document or present technical solutions for endorsement.
- Exposure to a construction, architectural, oil and gas system lifecycles.
- Demonstrated experience in interface management in a complex infrastructure project
We are in the position offer the daily rate of $813 + superannuation a day.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794