AYAN InfoTech is looking for Technical Project Manager to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Tech Project Management -
- Managing Risks, Issues, Dependencies and schedule for Technology deliverables based on defined scope
- Ensure all phases of Technical delivery are tracked - Design, Architecture, Build and Test, Integration Testing, Performance & Volume testing
- Ensure Technology Change Management activities - Release Records are raised and managed through to Business Review Boards for Approval
- Able to manage delivery, align milestones and dependencies across more than 1 squad
- Work with business product owner to manage scope and be the point of contact to resolve blockers proactively
- Prior experience working in a large corporate will be beneficial - please think of work / project examples you can give
- This part of manage Retail Home Loans suite of Platforms/Applications
- Delivery Framework knowledge is nice to have; though not critical. Shortlisted Release Leads will get process training
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.