Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Test Automation Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Test Automation Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive QA experience in functional/Browser/UI, API level testing, Web Services, regression, acceptance, integration and back-end testing
- A complete understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD/TDD
- Familiar with Confluence, Jira, Jenkins and GIT
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Java/.Net and related frameworks
- Familiar with API automation experience using Postman, REST or SOAP UI
- Understanding of Automation Architectural principals
- Mentoring other team members to learn and use the automation test harness.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with an ability to create frameworks from scratch
- Mentor & coordinate the testing effort including making key decisions on use & introduction of new tools
- Strong stakeholder engagement and impeccable communication skills
- Work with delivery stakeholders to define test scope
- Define and document the test automation approach and overarching test strategy across multiple applications
- Drive continuous improvement in testing methodologies
- Extensive experience in formulating and testing strategy execution
- Experience working with modern testing approaches, tools, & technology
- Set-up or enhanced testing related processes like a technical review, defect management process, automation, etc.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.