Ayan Infotech is in need of a Test Engineer to take up an initial 9-month contract in Melbourne, CBD. This position will provide the opportunity to work in an enterprise environment with an experienced testing delivery team. The Test Engineer will play a role in the overall testing of complex software products with the responsibilities of setting up the processes, automation strategies, frameworks and capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set up the automation framework from the scratch
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline from the scratch for CT
- Develop REST API automation testing scripts using Java
- Perform automated cross browser testing
- Perform test automation with use of complex SQL querie
- Minimum 8 years of experience in testing with a minimum of 5 years of experience in automation testing
- Outstanding hands on experience in automating web application using selenium, puppeteer and webdriverIO using Cucumber BDD framework
- Experience in working with spring-boot applications
- An individual contributor with a passion for high quality deliverables
- Highly efficient team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management.
- Banking domain experience with thorough understanding of micro service architecture
- Good understanding and hands on experience in GCP, Kubernetes and AWS environments
- Understanding of the monitoring tools like splunk, dynatrace
- Understanding the application performance at a service call level and GC cycles
The budget for this position is $500 a day, with strong scope for extension.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794