Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Test Environment Engineer/ DevOps Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Test Environment Engineer / DevOps Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10+years of experience in Non-prod / Test Environment Management/ Application support
- Good understanding of integrations with MQ, Connect Direct, APIs etc.
- Proficiency with at least one/two scripting language (ex-shell, python) with a solid understanding of concepts.
- 4+ years with DevOps tools (Ex: Openshift, BAMBOO)
- Strong Knowledge in DevOps & Agile concepts.
- Scripting -PowerShell, shell, python,Orchestrator -Bamboo, uDeploy,Containers -Dockers, LCX, Openshift Monitoring -Splunk, Zabbix, NewRelic f. Env/OS -Unix & Linux
- Good Experience in Environment Builds/ Deployments and monitoring & Maintenance
- Good exposure to planning, tracking and risk assessments / management. Desired
- Solid experience in DevOps Latest trend tools and experience in working on the same.
- Experience in working with internal and external partners
- Understanding of CIM, Data power etc.. middleware layer components
- Beneficial to have: a. JIRA, Confluence b. JAVA, Control-M c. Functional and Non -Functional tool skills (preferably TOSCA, Load/win runner and any service virtualization toolset -LISA, OSV) d. DB Skills -Basic administration e. Versioning -Bitbucket, GitHub f. Repo - Artefactory g. Network - DNS, http/s, SMTP, SMS Soft skills
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.