Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for multiple IT / Testing Environment Managers for long term contracts in Sydney.
6 months to start with and will be ongoing engagements for the right resource.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Test Environment Managers
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Test/ Environment Manager.
- Experience with Unix/Windows Operating systems with hands on experience on OS administration tasks.
- Knowledge on integration services like MQ, Data power technologies with strong understanding of applications handshake.
- High level understanding of Oracle/SQL Databases with focus on access, tuning parameters & backup/restore.
- Experience in maintaining applications within Citrix landscape with focus on Application/User group provisioning.
- Work with Tribe Delivery Lead/Release Manager(s) and Squad Leads to plan & for integrated end to end Environments readiness.
- Perform routine Environment health checks to ensure critical application flows are working as expected.
- Lead the coordination for establishing Environment connectivity across multiple Technology areas based on Testing scope.
- Demonstrated competency to deliver Technical outcomes & resolve reported environment issues.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology domain to liaise with Technology SME for required outcome.
- Be able to apply agile principles and tools effectively to plan and provision Environment
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.