AYAN InfoTech is looking for TIBCO BW / iProcess Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: TIBCO BW/iProcess Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage Tibco (iProcess, Business Works, RV and EMS) and IBM MQ platform
- Provide leadership and oversight for design, engineering and development of information technology messaging solutions
- To provide Middleware support for Middleware environments globally
- Support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- Manage TIBCO iProcess, BW and messaging (rv/ems) environment
- Manage MQ administration
- Monitoring tool Control M
- iProcess Software upgrade and patch management
- Infrastructure Engineering and Setup Capacity Planning
- Monitoring and support for the managed Infrastructure
- Contribute 24 x 7 support of the production environment on a follow the sun and rotational basis
- Consult with various application teams to aid in the design of integration and messaging infrastructure to meet their business requirement
- Interaction with Vendors (TIBCO & IBM), Liaise for support cases
- General Infrastructure experience working in support role (3 years)
- At least 5 yrs of experience in TIBCO Business Works/iProcess administration and EMS (or RV) administration
- Excellent knowledge on Unix platform is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires constant communication with many individuals and teams within Company
- High standard of written documentation
- Excellent time management and prioritization of work tasks
- Commitment to completion of work tasks, utilization of own initiative to resolve issues
- Must have flexible approach to work and working hours.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.