Ayan Infotech has an exciting and initial 6 months contract opportunity for a Training Manager in Sydney, CBD.
This is a vital role where the Training Manager will be responsible for the deployment of Microsoft Office 365 training services that will include e -learning (video, documents in easy digestible format) face to face training, promote self-service based on training material, coordinate/consult widely to promote and market effective training across cross functional teams and projects across an enterprise level environment.
The role coordinates requirements and provides recommendations that align with the strategic direction of the organisation's information technology initiatives incorporating latest technology offerings, corporate knowledge/records management, ensuring training is in an easily accessible formats of Tech decks, brown bag sessions to make training effortless offering.
- Educating staff on how to use of the new, whole of enterprise IT system while also building broader organisational capability to support the change.
- Create and implement a training strategy that works in with our change approach, to maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance.
- Seek to build understanding and practical ability to use the system and develop sustainable self-learning capability & tools, experience creating easy reference materials, tech deck session to create uptake among non tech savvy users
- Work collaboratively with the broader team to implement a training approach that does change with people, rather than to them.
- Experience in O365 suit and training on modules
Rate on offer is $813 + superannuation a day. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794