AYAN InfoTech is looking for Unix Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Unix Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incident Resolution - Review and resolve the Incidents arising from
- Operation Command Center Alerts
- Alerts from Enterprise Monitoring Operations (EM Operations).
- OMNIBUS and Splunk Alerts
- Change Implementation - Deploying the application related artifacts to the production environments in the slotted approved release window
- Reporting the issues with the deployments and coordinating with the Development Teams to fix any deployment issues
- Work Orders - Resolve Work orders in form of Business/functional queries, adhoc testing, verification and validation etc, from Regional product team and customer support teams.
- Traffic Routing - perform traffic routing in support of infrastructure maintenance
- Perform Root Cause Analysis in detail for High severity Incidents - and take action on fixing the underlying cause of the high severity issues. Take necessary preventive actions also.
- Supporting the UAT testing by the Product team and Regional customer support team.
- Configuring application/artifacts and supporting the new customer onboarding to the platform
- Testing the newly on boarded customer's file processing and reports delivery
- Raise new change tickets and arrange for approvals, including CAB approvals
- Review and approve change tickets.
- Creating Confluence pages for newly analyzed Work Orders / new type of Incidents with resolution steps
- Work with customers on ad-hoc queries
- Work with Development / Testing team for defect analysis (with Production simulated data)
- Build automation scripts that reduce the number of Incidents and/or improves processes followed
- Support customer to fill in the Post Incident Report (PIR) when any high impacting Incidents affecting customers occurred.
- Participate / Initiate in War Room calls that impacts application availability or has a customer impact
- Remedy - Ticketing Tool
- Rally (For Story and Bug Tracking)
- Splunk and Dynatrace for Monitoring
- WinScp (file movement/ validation)
- Toad - Querying Tool for DB
- Java Platforms
- Unix OS
- Shell scripting
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.