Adita Technologies is looking for Salesforce Business Analyst to join an exciting project based in Australia & USA. Adita is part of the Ayan Group, an Australian group of companies headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Noida, Delhi NCR
Type: Permanent, full time
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 years' experience in Salesforce (SFDC) Platform
- Great knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Communities, Salesforce and other Salesforce ecosystem.
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Create an overall high-level project update for Salesforce projects.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information that will prove useful to explain stakeholders.
- Pre-sales scoping, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements to generate a solution and Scope of Work.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Documenting & following up on important actions & decisions from meetings.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Experience on a Salesforce implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Analyse and identify gaps in functional/business requirements and be able to effectively communicate with both business and functional analyst on the same.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Create, design, and format functional and technical specification documentation including architecture diagrams, process flows, and other information or processes needed to describe the requirements for development and QA.
- Create detailed test plans, test data and test scripts for implementing new functionality, ensuring compatibility with existing processes.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as other project management and time tracking tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverable
- Strong Experience in working with Data management tools
- Strong documentation, prioritization and training skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.