AYAN InfoTech is looking for Utility Test Analyst to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Utility Test Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Retail domain, SQL Query knowledge, Knowledge of JIRA
- Test Planning and Preparation which includes the creation of Business scenarios, Test cases, Test Data preparation, reviewing with Business and incorporating the review feedback in all phases of testing, to Alinta's satisfaction.
- Liaise with the business analyst during user story definition to ensure acceptance test criteria is adequately defined
- Plan testing activity as part of a scrum delivery teams across functional domains such as billing, credit, payments and customer care
- Plan integration testing with multiple parties as required
- Plan User Acceptance and end to end scenario testing
- Document test cases for the various testing phases
- Prepare test data for product, integration and User Acceptance and end to end Testing
- Complete testing execution, raise/re-test & close defects, support Business on testing execution and test results reviews (which includes ALM support & application support/queries) and review/give feedback on the test results
- Perform Test Execution based on Planning
- Identify, raise, assess and manage defects
- Manage re-testing to ensure defects have been corrected
- Assist in the development of any options analysis that may be required for developing workarounds where a defect cannot be corrected for a release
- Update test results in Jira or equivalent test tools
- Proactively manage issues and risks relating to test planning and execution
- Produce defect status reports
- Provide billing application support for any test/process related queries,
- Facilitate & manage preparation & execution sessions with Business end-users to complete testing within planned timelines,
- Support UAT Lead through contributing to test planning which includes scheduling, preparation and report development.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.