Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a VMware Admin for a Contract in PERTH
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: VMware Admin
Duration (6 Months)
The candidate must have:
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience, including customer-facing IT consulting experience
- Current VMware VCP Certification (VCP-DCV, VCP-NV, VCP-CMA, VCP-DTM)
- Direct experience installing, configuring and managing VM Ware products
- Install and Configure ESX I servers and manage vCenter clusters with all the VMware features enabled.
- Provision VirtuaI servers, maintain VMware infra structure heaIth with regular monitoring and perform upgrades.
- Troubleshooting issues related to performance on Guest Operating systems, ESX i servers H/W issues, ESX i Servers Network and storage connectivity issues.
- Virtual machine migrations from one Hardware platform to another using VMware migration features.
- In analyzing the performance data & logs to troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues on Virtual machines.
- In configuring Virtual networking using both standard and distributed switches.
- Configuring storage on ESX I servers using iSCSI and FC. Creating Data store s and analysing performance issues related to storage latency from ESX I Servers.
- In configuring VMware site recovery manner and performing SRM test and SRM failover.
- Scripting experience (e.g.Powershell)
- Understanding of data center networking (TCP/IP, switching/ routing, ports and protocols, firewall concepts, load-balancing)
- Demonstrated excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including presentations
- Excellent English language writing and speaking skills Additional Skills):
- Admin Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Windows Operating systems
- Experience w h data center automation tools and processes
- Knowledge on Active Directory and ADFS Service
- Experience w h F5 products, data and threat analytics products (Splunk, others)
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.