Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for VMware Server Admins (4 positions) for long term contract job opportunities in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: VMware Server Admin
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
No. of positions: 04
Required Skills and Experience:
Key skills required for the job are:VMware Server Admin-L3, (Mandatory) .
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management. 5+ years enterprise level administration and troubleshooting experience with Windows Server.
- 5+ years' experience deploying, supporting, and administering VMware 7.0+ in large virtual server infrastructure environments
- Experience in deployment and administering in AWS, VMC and other public cloud environment
- Experience in performing migration task in private and public cloud environment
- Understanding and experience of networking technologies including AD, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS B series blade server chassis and Cisco UCS Manager 2.0 or later.
- Experience with Cisco, HP or Intel server hardware, firmware, BIOS, RAID, server backups and server security along with SAN including EMC, VNX, VNXe, VMAX, or Isilon is a plus.
- Must possess good problem solving and troubleshooting skills in supporting enterprise level clients, logical and methodical problem solving skills, and the ability to communicate and justify the resolution process where necessary.
- VCP, MCSA or MCSE certifications preferred but not required.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.