Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for Voice & Networking Infra Architect for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Project Role: Voice & Networking Infra Architect
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Architect - Teaming (Voice & Video Technology focus)
Skills and knowledge:
We're looking for a 'hands-on' Architect, someone who lives and breathes enterprise enablement and has the SME knowledge to operationalise solutions. From there you will bring:
- Deep platform and product knowledge across Voice and Video technologies to define architectural and design solutions and roadmaps that meet business needs
- Understanding of the technology stack in depth, including infrastructure, network and security sub-systems of the voice and video technology platform
- Understanding of the application integration within the sub system and outside the Domain
- A desire to continuously learn new technologies and bring the best new ideas to the Domain
- Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs (current and future)
- Good communicator and problem solver that can understand and translate business needs into strategic technology roadmaps and architectural principles
- Ability to consult across business and technology with a view of compliance impacts
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.