Ayan Infotech has an immediate need for a Web Designer with strong CSS skills to take up an initial 3-month contract in North Sydney; work from home can be provided given the COVID19 situation. The Web Designer will work closely with the product owner and stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of product vision and requirements. The Web Designer will also provide strategic design and user-experience recommendations based on the core features and new features of our products.
The position will require high-level Web Design and CSS skills to assist my client in refining the look and feel of an internally developed web application. In short, it is functional but needs a designer's touch.
The scope of work:
- Review the look and feel of several web pages forms intended for use by internal and external users to capture timesheet and diary information.
- Provide recommendations to improve the user experience, in line with contemporary best practice for UX design principles.
- Consolidate, restructure and enhance and if necessary override existing CSS to achieve two specific objectives:
- Consistency in terms of colour palette, font, icons and layout
- A responsive layout such that forms render well on mobile and desktop browsers
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of previous professional UI/UX development experience
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines and best practices for all platform product experiences
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to identify design problems and provide quality solutions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design trends and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
Attractive rate is on offer.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9844 8107