Ayan Infotech are looking for a Webmethods Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Webmethods Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of integration solutions in WebMethods 8.x .
- Delivering Integration components and solutions within the IT programs and projects, aligning to architectural standards and models.
- Good design and development experience in various components of webMethods platform such as Enterprise Application Integration EAI, web services, BPM, Messaging using web methods native broker, JMS, Universal Messaging, Integration Server, MWS, SAP and JDBC Adapters
- At least 1 previous experience migrating webMethods to higher version (preferably 8.x & broker to UM).
- Good understanding of building APIs. Microservice, API governance and Life Cycle Management.
- Deployment of webMethods packages through webMethods deployed.
- Proficient in implementation of Publish-Subscribe request-reply integration using adapters like JDBC, MQ, and flat file modules of webMethods.
- Responsible for drawing out, analysing and clarifying requirements between business analysts and IT team and actively contributing to team deliveries.
- Designing of the solutions by combining the best practice patterns and principles and documenting the designs that align with service roadmap.
- Strong working experience on webMethods Adapters JDBC, JMS and MQ Series, application, b2b etc.
- Strong understanding of SOAPUI, WSDL, XSD
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.