AYAN InfoTech is looking for WebMethods Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: WebMethods Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Total IT experience of more than 5-8 Years with at least 5 years on webMethods
- Prior experience in using webMethods versions 9.x & 10.x - minimum of 2 years
- Hands on experience in upgrading webMethods to 9.x to 10.5 version
- Refactor interfaces to simplify the interface code, use latest coding methods
- Involve in coding interfaces using webMethods 9.x/10.x
- Experience with webMethods 9.x/10.x with TN, Broker/UM, BPMS, Designer/Developer, MWS/Monitor, Command Central, IS Services, Java services, web services, RESTful services Portlet UI interfaces.
- Experience/Knowledge in Integrating in Gas/Electricity distribution industry related applications using ebXML
- Experience on implementation various integration design patterns and webMethods implementation best practices
- Knowledge on integration design patterns and webMethods implementation best practices
- Experience in understanding of Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Participate in incident, problem and change management activity as part of production support.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and debugging issues in webMethods.
- Interact with on-site/offshore teams, client and multi-vendors, Good Communication skills, Gather requirements
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.