AYAN InfoTech is looking for WebSphere MQ Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: WebSphere MQ Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of MQ Administration experience (v7 & above) on linux platforms.
- Experience in the IBM PMR problem determination and troubleshooting process.
- Experience with in product & Fixpack installations and version upgrades of MQ.
- Should be strong in Distributed Queue Management.
- Should be strong in MQ channel configuration using different transmission protocols.
- Should have experience with MQ Clusters.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, system and performance tuning skills.
- Should be able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers, Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead Letter Queues.
- Should be strong with MQ Client applications & MQ client configuration.
- Able to setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data access and for administration using role-based security.
- Proficient in SSL Configuration on MQ.
- Must be proficient in the writing/editing of UNIX shell scripts.
- Must be able to work/provide off-hours on-call support as a member of a rotational support team.
- Programming experience with MQ API's - JMS, C/C++/C#/Java
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.