Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Windows, Active Directory and VMWare Subject Matter Expert in Perth CBD for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Windows, AD and VMware SME
Job Location: Perth CBD
Job Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience, including customer-facing IT consulting experience
- Current VMware VCP Certification (e.g. VCP-DCV, VCP-NV, VCP-CMA, VCP-DTM)
- Direct experience installing, configuring and managing VM Ware products
- Install and Configure ESXi servers and manage vCenter clusters with all the VMware features enabled.
- Provision Virtual servers, maintain VMware infrastructure health with regular monitoring andperform upgrades.
- Troubleshooting issues related to performance on Guest Operating systems, ESXi servers
- H/VV issues, ESXi Servers Network and storage connectivity issues.
- Virtual machine migrations from one Hardware platform to another using VMware migration features.
- In analyzing the performance data & logs to troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues on Virtual machines.
- In configuring Virtual networking using both standard and distributed switches.
- Configuring storage on ESXi servers using iSCSI and FC. Creating Data stores and analyzing performance issues related to storage latency from ESXI servers.
- In configuring VMware site recovery manger and performing SRM test and SRM failover.
- Scripting experience (e.g. Powershell)
- Understanding of data center networking (TCP/IP, switching/routing, ports and protocols,
- firewall concepts, load-balancing)
- Demonstrated excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including presentations
- Excellent English language writing and speaking skills
- Admin Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with data center automation tools and processes
- Knowledge on Active Directory and ADFS Servcie
- Experience with F5 products, data and threat anal tics products (Splunk, others)
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.