Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Windows Application Specialist for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Windows Application Specialist
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
Key responsibilities: As specialist for Windows/ Microsoft technology applications, you are responsible for migration, transformation, and architecture of business critical applications in financial services domain. You will closely with colleagues from IT infrastructure team and application software team.
- Hands-on experience in the development, configuration, and evolution of applications based on Windows/Microsoft technologies such as .NET;
- Keen understanding of evolution of relevant Microsoft technologies and products (MySQL, SQL server, ..) and corresponding application evolution approaches; ability to convert HLD to DLD;
- Ability to architect/ configure applications to take advantage of infrastructure advances, such as sever upgrades, network technology improvements, etc.;
- Practical experience with business critical COTS and custom applications deployed with High-Availability solutions; configuring applications for DR environments;
- Good communication skills- written and oral, to present and review architectural designs;
- Team work.
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies;
- SQL server HA design and ability to make cost case;
- Experience in Financial Services domain
- Desired relevant experience: 4 years +
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.