Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Wintel Engineer for a long term contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Wintel Engineer (Senior)
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to Windows infra, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, BAU, Lifecycle
- Exposure to VMware & other hypervisors like Hyper-V or XenServer.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience as a Wintel Engineer/Architect with an outstanding track record of progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Current certifications with Cisco, Citrix & Microsoft required.
- 6+ years' experience in architecting, designing, migrating, troubleshooting, and implementing Citrix XenApp. XenDesktop and XenServer technologies.
- Re-architect to exit Windows 7 and migrate to Windows 10
- Re-architect to integrate to Citrix Control Plane
- Build multiple new Virtual Desktop instances for strategic accounts
- 2+ years' experience in performing configuration, testing and implementation of Citrix NetScaler HA and LS.
- 10+ years of Network, Storage and Infrastructure (Data Centec etc.) experience.
- A strong understanding of leading manufactures routing and switching architecture; and experience with storage and virtuaIization products from leading manufacturers,
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of Converged Infrastructure concepts such as, AppSense, Microsoft SCCM, Powershell, VMWare and Hyper V.
- Ability to optimize infrastructure and troubleshoot at all 7 layers of OSI model.
- Provide technical support, configuration, and adwinistration of Citrix environment-
- Develop processes, procedures, and technical documentation for management of Citrix environment, System and application health monitoring and reporting.
- Consulting with application owners to Install and tune their applications.
- Provide technical support, configuration, and administration of Windows Server as required
- Assist with architectural design to improve reliability, performance, and efficiencies.
- Respond to situations where standard procedures have failed in isolating or fixing problem
- Provide support for a 24 x 7 operation, when required.
- Experience with Windows network administration and rnanagernent.
- Engage in workshops with customers to Architect end-to-end solutions and have hands-on experience setting up, maintaining and expanding large scale heterogeneous environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.