AYAN InfoTech is looking for Wintel Stack Lead to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Wintel Stack Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Strong knowledge on install, configure and manage Microsoft Windows OS, VMware and Citrix
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory Services & Clustering Services
- Performance Tuning
- Capacity Planning
- Hardware Sizing
- Security Audit on Mail Server
- Patch feasibility study
- Root Cause Analysis
- Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
- Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
- Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls
- Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentoring other teams.
- Plan and schedule for change management.
- Rebuilding / restoration of exchange servers.
- Strong knowledge on Exchange server 2010
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Group policy administration
- BlackBerry Server Administration
- Troubleshooting BES Server Issues
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server high availability
- Email message data flows and troubleshooting
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server Resource Kit
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
- Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
- Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
- Configure & Manage
- Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experienced in large scale Production Support Server Environment
- Handling Data Center Operations with Business & Mission Critical applications
- Handling escalated incidents or high critical tickets
- Predicting Risk/Impact and Participating in Major Changes
- Reporting & Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning
- Technical Team (5-10 members) & Vendor Management
- Technical Transition & Developing Knowledge Base Database.
- Design, Migration and upgradation of existing infrastructure
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.