Ayan Infotech is looking for a WSO2 Integration Architect for a long term contract in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: WSO2 Integration Architect
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + possibly extend)
Required Skills and Experience:
- WSO2 Integration Architect will drive the design, implementation and adoptions of business-application architecture with best practices of WSO2 integration.
- Establish best practices for implementing use cases and required integration patterns.
- Knowledge on sizing, building enterprise architecture for Greenfield implementations.
- Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in WSO2 APIM and ESB.
- Understands the technical aspects of the API interfaces, documentation, versions etc. and uses the API publisher to provision APIs into the Developer Portal
- Monitoring and logging tool stacks - WSO2 Analytics, ELK etc.
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Work with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
- Provide support to Sales and Pre Sales teams with solutioning .
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling and Enterprise Integration patterns.
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades, designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Hands on managing roles and permissions for API's.
- Experience in securing APIs using OAuth2, SAML, Open ID Connect.
- Strong programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Good hands on experience on WSO2 Enterprise Integrator (ESB) working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, mediators, custom mediators and good debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge on CICD implementations with Jenkins for VM and Kubernetes based deployments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.